Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is a team of dedicated volunteers committed to supporting the School’s mission, vision and values through the governance and strategic oversight of ABA.
As stewards of ABA’s future, the Board of Director's primary responsibilities include ensuring the long-term viability of ABA through fiscal responsibility, sound governance and strategic planning in conjunction with the Head of School and Senior Leadership Team (SLT).
There are no events to display
Board ELECTIONS 2021/22 - 2022/23
We would like to take this opportunity to officially announce the upcoming 2021 Board Elections. This year there will be seven Board seats up for election. We are also happy to confirm that we have obtained the Ministry of Education’s (MoE) approval to hold Board Elections online this year.
- 1. Who is eligible to be elected to the Board?
- 2. Who is not eligible to be elected to the Board?
- 3. How long is a Board term?
- 4. How many people can be on the ABA Board?
- 5. How many committees are on the Board?
- 6. How often does the Board meet?
- 7. What skills do you need to be a Board Director?
- 8. What qualities make a good ABA Board Director?
- 9. What is expected of ABA Board Directors?
- 10. What are the ABA Board’s roles and responsibilities?
- 11. Do you get paid to be a Board Director?
ABA provides an international education of the highest quality to enable students to be confident, responsible, caring, life-long learners.
ABA students achieve their maximum potential in an environment of intercultural understanding and respect, to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world.
Communication - Diversity - Inquiry - Integrity - Knowledge - Open-mindedness - Reflection - Thinking - Willingness to Take Risks