A World of Possibilities Awaits you
choosing the right school
The best education is one that constantly adds value and ventures outside of the classroom. That’s why our faculty is focused on preparing students, not just for this year’s challenges, but for all of life’s challenges.
At ABA, everything we do is designed to ensure that you see a greater return on your investment than you ever imagined — we enable students to be confident, responsible, caring, life-long learners.
For more than 30 years, parents have trusted ABA to provide an educational experience that helps their children develop academic confidence and a passion for learning. We harness students’ strengths, and we challenge and guide them on their journey of discovery, intellectual development and character-building. We want the very best for your child.
We are delighted that you are considering ABA for your child and the Admissions team is here to help make the process a positive one.
Let’s start a conversation!
Please read through 'How to Apply' before submitting your application.
Learn more about the IB Program
- What do Universities have to say about the IB Program?
- If leaving the IB program, how will my child cope when moving to another type of curriculum?
- A levels vs the IB Diploma
- How does the IB compare to...?
What do Universities have to say about the IB Program?
If leaving the IB program, how will my child cope when moving to another type of curriculum?
A levels vs the IB Diploma
How does the IB compare to...?
student support at ABA
- How does ABA help children whose first language is not English?
- can ABA accommodate my child who has extra learning needs?
- What is ABA's child protection policy?
- Does ABA have Student Counselling?