Message to Families Regarding Returning to Campus after Travel into Oman
As a result of the announcements made by the Supreme Committee regarding travel from the 1st of September, 2021, we have been in constant communication with both the Ministries of Health and Education. We have just been informed that we may implement our own precautionary measures and that nothing else will be communicated by said authorities.
Therefore, to ensure the continued safety of the ABA community and maximise the students face to face learning opportunities, we kindly request that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Non-vaccinated students are to only attend campus on the 8th day (seven nights) from your date of arrival) OR by providing a negative PCR test result on the 4th day (3 nights) after arriving in the country.
- Fully vaccinated students (list of MOH approved vaccinations) may return to campus immediately after arriving in Oman.
Online learning will continue to be offered to students for a limited time. These guidelines will be reviewed before October 1st, 2021.
- Step 1: Read the Student-Parent Handbook
- Step 2: Read the Child Protection Policy
- Step 3: Update your child's Emergency Contact and Health Information
- Step 4: Use of your Child's image
- Step 5: Please provide us with the number of your electricity account to report to the Ministry of Education.
- Step 6: Complete these Forms, Print and Return to School to your child's teacher
With our upcoming uniform change, we are starting the school year with our existing, old-logo ABA shirts. We do have limited remaining stock of the old-logo uniform and you can email Admin what you are looking for and we will help you.
If you have uniforms at home that are no longer in use but are still in good condition, please consider bringing them to our Security team and we will distribute to those who are still looking for particular sizes or colours.